domingo, 12 de agosto de 2012

Desabafos em outras línguas no meio da noite, sobre nós dois.


I found love in him. 
I found love in each of those words. I learned to want, wishing his body.
During all these months, I found love. I found love every day I spend with him, and every look he gives me. I am passionate about everything. 
I love the way he has to draw me close, and be ashamed to kiss me. I love how he always tells me I know each of their weaknesses, especially those that makes he shiver. I love the way angry he has to talk about the rest of the world, and say calmly seconds later, we are different. I love the way he dresses, and how his hair cut. I love when I say that I love him, and he discusses with me wanting to prove that he loves me more. 
I love when we make plans, and imagine our lives together forever. I love when he swears, promises me that will get me out of the place where I am so tired, and with a smile he’d take me another planet. I love your silly way of telling me jokes unfunny and can make me laugh at every one of them. I love the way he has to tell me I’m the clumsiest, the silliest and most passionate woman in the world, and it is only love for this woman. I love the way he has to show me poems and texts, and compare us to the characters of all love movies. I love the way he fits in on the songs he hear, and I just always thinking about it in any music I hear.
I love the way he convince me of their acts that is so independent, and then come calling me to bend his sleeve that he could not alone. I love when we spend some time away, and as he tells me after I thought every thing he did with it. I love when we spend hours together, and how every second I’m more sure it’s him I want to be. I love how our love did, in a way that could never have imagined, and how this same love grows every thousandth of a second. I love the way he looks good in any clothes, in your pajamas, in the band wearing blouses, pants old, and especially love how he looks good without them.
I love him for being my super hero, and maybe even take more than the flash to find me, or to get anywhere. I love when he complains about the cold, and calls me to heat it, and convinces me that with him I’ll never feel cold because I will be in his arms. I love the way he makes me above all things, and that makes the longing for distant days go only with a tight hug.
I love when he makes me jealous telling me about things that happened in his day, and then tells me he loves me more than anything. And I think I found love in all our affairs. While riding in the street and I see this couple together, I suppose it’s us. While going to the movies, and watch that movie, its he what I want on my side. While I’m at school, I think in he to teach me about all the matters that I don’t know. Because I love the way he hugs me, kisses me, and convince my heart that there is not and never will be no other that is not him. I love when he bites my lips, and makes me laugh seconds after telling me I’ll still put fire in our house at least four times, maybe. 
And I’m afraid of everything for fear of losing it, because I know that it is unique in everything he does. And he is the only one that even though all my paranoia, my dramas, my ways of being, accept me the way I am, and he also cited a phrase from Chico Buarque saying “my love has a way to calm and gentle its only yours. “And I say to anyone who wants to hear that I’m nothing without him. I accept the condition to be just from him and nobody else. Because he is my hideout, my rest, my truth. He is the cure all my diseases, my wounds, and the exception of my misanthropy. He is the only one who knows me, and perfect love, and light of all my days.
I found love in him. And I love that love with all my strength. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário